All students at Roxburgh Park Primary School are encouraged to develop a regular home reading program.
All classrooms have an active and engaging home reading program characterised by:
- Parent support both inside and outside of the classroom
- A range of literacy resources are provided for reading and sharing at home
- Ongoing records of home reading progress
- Shared information for parents to make home reading a positive experience for all involved.
- A selection of favourite books in other languages for children to share at home.
For more specific details on your home reading program, please see individual classroom teachers.