Three - Our Learning
Start up Program
Over the first fortnight of the semester we have been playing team building games and revisiting our school values of cooperation, respect and learning
We have also co-constructed classroom expectations, rules and routines for 2021.
Students have also been given their assigned student laptop for the next 4 years and have begun to learn new skills and ways to use the technology safely and appropriately.
- Schools start at 8:50 and ends at 3:10
- Hats, Lexile books, lunch and fruit snack to school everyday.
- Lexile reading to start in week 3. Borrowing on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays or before school.
- Student are dismissed from specialist classes session 6 on Mondays. (3A - Performing Arts, 3B - Art and 3C - P.E)
- Library Borrowing on Wednesdays.
- Please complete book pack order online order form as soon as possible.
- Parent Teacher Interviews now open for bookings. (17th and 18th of February)
We are excited for an amazing year of learning!
The Grade 3 Team
Andy Urbancic, Mikala Hunter, Rohan Moat and Vesna Monsone.